Residential Roll-Off Services
Garland Sanitation will deliver a 20, 30, or 40 cubic yard open top roll-off container to your home for collection and disposal of waste from move-outs, clean-ups, construction, demolition, roofing or home improvement projects.
Roll-off containers are excellent for materials that are prohibited from curbside pick-up, including:
- Roofing materials
Roll-off containers also prevent scattered or windblown debris and reduce scavenging.
Why Use Us?
- Charge only haul rate each time container is emptied
- Close proximity to city-owned and operated landfill allows for rapid response
- Compliance with local laws and ordinances
- No fluctuating charges such as fuel surcharges or environmental fees
- Superior service provided by experienced and professional staff
- Containers must be set in paved driveway free of overhead obstacles such as electrical wires and must not extend into the street.
- Driveways must be 30 ft. long - from the beginning of the sidewalk to the garage. Ask about our premium collection service if your driveway does not meet this requirement.
- Place curbside for regular weekly collection, not in the container.
- Do not place home chemicals such as paint, fertilizer, and pesticides in a container. For disposal options, call the Dallas County Home Chemical Collection Center at 214-553-1765.