Workforce readiness and job training Classes
Get Prepared With Free Career Training Programs
Has your career been impacted by COVID-19? The City of Garland and Dallas College are partnering to help move you forward again.
As part of this new partnership, Garland and Dallas College will fast-track your education in an in-demand career field. Tuition, class materials, and job placement services are offered at no cost.
What Do I Get if I Sign Up?
- Training in a high demand career field
- Choice of fast-tracked programs
- Complete chosen career program in 6 months or less
Students will also receive the following:
- Personalized counseling to help you navigate through the college experience
- Job placement and job readiness services
- Computer and financial literacy help
- Online and face-to-face training
- No cost for tuition, textbooks, classroom supplies and materials
How Does This Work?
Submit your information online using the QR code to get started and be sure to choose “City of Garland” on question #9. We’ll contact you and help guide you through each step of the process. The only requirement is that you are resident of the city of Garland, Texas.
Workforce Readiness Interest Form
To learn more, contact Alisa Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-860-7026.