This section defines the City’s policies pertaining to:
- Plan submittal requirements (PDF) and cycle time
- Initial screening of construction plans
- Landscaping and screening to be shown on plans
- Compliance review, how each department provides comments
- Responding to interdepartmental redline comments
Learn more about the Interdepartmental Construction Plan Review Procedure and Cycle Time (PDF).
When developing a project, time is frequently of the essence to the applicant. The Drainage and Development Group is committed to making every effort in reducing construction plan review cycle time. Prior to making a submittal, please review the list of the Top 20 Repetitive Comments (PDF) made by the Development Review Committee on Site Permit submittals.